We are looking to recruit a Lettings Co-ordinator to work in our busy office, alongside our dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to co-ordinate the management of a variety of properties within Bicester and the surrounding villages, across three counties.
The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of the business. The key activities of the role will cover:
- Being part of and supporting the residential lettings team
- The day-to-day management of tenants, landlords and the properties which they rent
- Telephone applicants to generate business
- Maintenance of the client database
- Arrange viewings with prospective tenants and following up on feedback from these
- Draft professional and accurate property particulars, contractual documents and inventories
- Handling enquiries generated from the internet, telephone and walk- ins, in a professional manner
- Dealing with Contractors
- Create new business opportunities
In addition to the activities described above, the successful applicant may be required to carry out other reasonable duties which carry more responsibility as the role grows.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Professional demeanour
- Good team player who is flexible and adaptable
- Enthusiastic, driven and dedicated to providing outstanding service
- Good IT skills
- Full, clean driving licence
The successful candidate will not necessarily require previous estate agency experience but must have excellent customer service skills. You must be highly driven and enthusiastic, with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships with clients and colleagues. It would be beneficial to have a good knowledge of the local area and the driven approach to get up to speed with an up-to-date understanding of market trends, local property values and an awareness of the local competition.